Flower study no1 vase Fine Art Giclée Print Exclusive to Kitty McCall
- Delivery & Returns
- Need to know
Flower Study is a fine art print that features a breathtaking display of colourful wildflowers. The print showcases a vibrant array of blooms set against a lush backdrop of lush foliage, creating a lush and vibrant piece of art. Part of series this is no1. The intricate detail and vibrant colours of the flowers bring a touch of nature into any space.
Why we love this
We absolutely adore the Flower Study print for its gorgeous display of colorful wildflowers. It's like having a little piece of nature's beauty right in your home or office.
For all stocked items, orders will be despatched within 3-5 working days from placing an order.
For furniture items, the lead time is 4-6 weeks, For Lampshades, the lead time is 10- 14 working days, For framed prints the lead time is 5-14 days, as these items are hand crafted in our workshop on a bespoke basis.
Shipping times vary by delivery address. For delivery within the UK, it can take between 1-3 working days from dispatch. For delivery to Europe, it can take between 3-5 working days from dispatch. For delivery to other international countries, it can take between 5-10 working days from dispatch. Bank holidays, national holidays and peak seasonal shipping periods will produce longer delivery times.
COUNTRIES TO WHICH WE DELIVER.
We are able to ship to most countries, shipping cost can be calculated from the basket page or during the checkout process.
If no shipping cost can be calculated, please email email@example.com with the details of your order and we will manually calculate the shipping cost for you.
Customers ordering outside the UK may incur additional taxes and duties not included in the shipping rates. This applies to orders within the EU as well. Kitty McCall does not cover customs fees for non-UK orders.
These fees are the customer's responsibility and will be collected by the courier. To receive the order, customs charges must be paid. If the charges are not paid and the order is returned, any costs incurred will be deducted from the refund. The amount may vary depending on the courier. Kitty McCall has no control over the fees.
VAT - for International and EU Orders a 0% VAT rate will be applied at checkout for international and EU orders. The local VAT rate will be charged upon arrival in your country.
Import Duty and Handling Fees In addition to VAT, you may incur import duty and handling fees, the percentages of which can vary. Kitty McCall has no control over these charges. Due to the varying nature of each delivery, we cannot provide exact amounts. For more information, please check your local government website.
We are unable to deliver to P. O. Boxes or BPFO addresses. We do not ship to hotel or forwarding company addresses.
All our items are handmade with great care and we hope you are delighted with your order. However If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and return it to us, in its original condition within 14 days to:
45 The Old High Street
Items will be refunded providing that you have not used the item; it is in the same condition as when you first bought it; and you have taken reasonable care to ensure that any item is returned to us safely and not damaged in transit. Please include original packaging where possible.
Unfortunately, shipping costs and/or import duties are non refundable and we are not held responsible for returns that do not reach us. In the event of the goods being faulty however, we would advise customers to contact us on +44 (0) 1303 242147 or at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Please note that cut fabric is non refundable.
Framed prints and Lampshades are non refundable as they are made to your order.
Please note made-to-order products, cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty. Should you decided to cancel your made-to-order fabric or furniture for any reason, a cancellation fee of 25% of the order price will be charged
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Any returned item that is received by us more than 14 days after the date of purchase will be not be accepted.
We may cancel an order at any time before delivery.
If you need any help please email
- Digitally titled and signed
- A4 UNFRAMED measures 210 × 297 mm or 8.27 × 11.69 inches
- A4 FRAMED measures 240 x 327 mm or 9.44 × 12.87 inches
- A3 UNFRAMED size print measures 297 x 420mm or 11.69 x 16.53 inches
- A3 FRAMED measures 327 x 450mm or 12.87 x 17.71 inches
- 50x50cm UNFRAMED measures 500 x 500 mm or 19.68 x 19.68 inches
- 50x50cm FRAMED Measures 540 x 540 mm or 21.25 x 21.25 inches
- 80x80cm UNFRAMED Measures 800 x 800 mm or 31.49 x 31.49 inches
- 80x80cm FRAMED Measures 846 x 846 mm or 33.30 x 33.30 inches
- 50x70 UNFRAMED print measures 500x700mm or 19.50 x 27.5 inches
- 50 x 70 FRAMED print measures 540x740mm or 21.25 x 29.13 inches
- A1 UNFRAMED print measures 594x 841mm or 23.39 x 33.11 inches
- A1 FRAMED print measures 640mm x 887 x or 25.19 x 34.92 inches
- Paper: 189gsm Enhanced matte fine art paper
- Framing: Please allow 5-7 working days for framed prints ( UK )
- At this time, we can only provide framed print delivery to the UK + USA. We are working on finding a solution for other destinations and hope to bring back this option in the future. Please check back periodically for updates.
- As our frames are made to each customer's order they are non-refundable.
If you are purchasing a framed print please read or framing guide.