Kitty McCall Kyoto Rose Linen mix fabric
This fabric, called Kyoto, features bold, stylized depictions of flora and fauna. The vibrant and rich colors, applied in a flat technique, bring to mind classic 20th century modern artwork. This fabric is great for making your own curtains and upholstery. It would also look great used to upholster a headboard! No matter where you decide to use this fabric, the pop of color will be unforgettable.
Kyoto is a bold Fabric featuring stylised flora + fauna
- Printed width 136cm wide
50% LINEN/40% COTTON/10%NYLON
- Horizontal pattern repeat: 96cm
- Vertical pattern repeat: 64cm
- Suitable for curtain making and upholstery
- Minimum order 1 metre
- Please note that cut fabric is NOT returnable
For Upholstery please use a Flame Retardant Interliner.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
Please note: All fabric orders are non-refundable
- Standard UK delivery: £5.50 (Free Standard UK shipping for orders over £50
- Next Day UK delivery: £8.95
- European delivery charge: £15
- Australia, Hong Kong, UAE and USA delivery charge: £18.90
- Rest of World delivery charge: £22.50
- Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 working days
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - see our full policy here.